I'm new here, and hope it is ok to list this guitar for sale.
I ordered this beautiful guitar in December of 2018 and received it in February of 2019. Craig builds a beautiful guitar! I custom ordered a couple of things on the guitar including the French Polish finish and the hardware. It is in mint condition and not played more than one hour since I purchased it. I'm not playing as much Gypsy music as I thought I would, so here is your opportunity to purchase a beautiful Bumgarner Gypsy guitar at a reduced price.
If ordered today the guitar would cost over $4000. I am asking $3000 plus shipping.
- Selmer size petite bouche
- Laminated backs and sides with curly makorie.
- European spruce top
- Petite Bouche sound hole with b/w strip rosette.
- Genuine heat bent pliage
- Black bindings with accent black & white purfling lines
- Mahogany neck shaft.
- Adjustable truss rod.
- Ebony fingerboard
- 670mm scale length, 21 frets, neck joins body at the 14th fret.
- Neck width, thickness and profile per buyer's spec. Standard is 44.5mm wide at nut, 57mm wide at body, 21.5 thick at the 0-1 fret spacing, 25mm thick at the 9-10 spacing. (I refer to a neck dimensioned like this as 44.5 x 57 x 22.5 x 25)
- EVO Gold frets, 47 x 96
- Zero fret, bone nut
- Mother of pearl fingerboard dots in the Selmer pattern on the 5th, 7th, 9th, 12th, and 17th unless otherwise requested. Side markers on the 5, 7, 9, 12, 15 and 17.
- Slotted head stock with CB logo in head plate.
- Miller 203 tuners,
- Miller tailpiece
- Ebano bridge w/ mustache
- Argentine 10
- Shellac'd body interior
- Light exterior aged tinting
- French polish finish
- Clear pick guard
- Full set up for playing, action typically set at 2.6mm or less on the bass E string at the 12th fret, 2.0 or less on the high E.
- Hard shell case. standard case is a Superior or Guardian case that fits the Selmer guitar well. A Hiscox flight case available for a $200 upgrade cost.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions about this beautiful guitar.