DjangoBooks.com

Looking for djammers in and around Skagit County WA

skajangoskajango Mount Vernon, Skagit Co., WANew Dupont MD50
in Welcome Posts: 6

I'm looking for other people who would like to get together and play. I've been playing guitar over 40 years, jazz and swing for 30 years and GJ for 13 years or so. I live in Mount Vernon, let me know if you're interested. My email is [email protected]. -Pete

mac63000

Comments

• mac63000mac63000 Tacoma, WANew Geronimo Mateos Jazz B

I have family who live up north in Blaine and am in that area occasionally. Seems like there isn't a huge scene in the greater Puget Sound area!

• billyshakesbillyshakes NoVA✭✭✭ Park Avance - Dupont Nomade - Dupont DM-50E

Hard to say there isn't a huge scene in the Puget Sound area when there is always DFNW, one of the largest if not the oldest GJ gatherings in the USA. I used to live in Burlington but played on Whidbey all the time. There is Troy Chapman and his group down in Langley. Of course Pearl Django further down towards Tacoma. As far as Skagit Co. though, are there many venues to play? I would think Bellingham would have somewhere (and someone) to play this style. If I was still up there, I'd have djammed with ya! Good luck.