DjangoBooks.com

Vintage mystery guitar

I found a vintage mystery guitar with good playability and beautiful sound. But the top is collapsed. What do you think; Leave it or buy it anyway? Your votes please! :-)

Comments

• vanmalmsteenvanmalmsteen Diamond Springs ,CANew Latch Drom F, Eastman DM2v, Altamira m30d , Altimira Mod M
    I have never regretted my Dimauro, which had a badly bowed neck . You’ve got nothing to lose really, if it sounds good
  • t-birdt-bird Portland, Oregon Castelluccia Nuages, Dupont Nomade
    You’ve got nothing to lose really, if it sounds good

Uh... you have plenty to lose depending on what the guitar costs.
  • vanmalmsteenvanmalmsteen Diamond Springs ,CANew Latch Drom F, Eastman DM2v, Altamira m30d , Altimira Mod M
    Well yeah, there’s that as well
  • ChrisMartinChrisMartin Shellharbour NSW Australia✭✭ Di Mauro x2, Petrarca, Genovesi, Burns, Kremona Zornitsa & Paul Beuscher resonator.
    We need more info to offer opinions. Any idea of the maker? How bad is the damage? How much is the seller asking? And will you be trying repairs yourself (if you have the tools and skills) or paying a luthier to put it right? Or maybe just playing it as is? Any photos?