DjangoBooks.com

Are there any versions of the song Estate available on YouTube played with the gypsy bossa rhythm?

epsdudeepsdude New
in Welcome Posts: 20
Ever since I heard part of the Rosenberg Trio's rendition of this song, I've been dying to hear the whole thing. It's a beautiful song, but all I can find on YouTube are variations of the song with the traditional fingerstyle bossa rhythm which isn't my favorite. Does anyone know where I can find a full gypsy bossa version so I can satisfy this earworm? Thanks!

Comments

• richter4208richter4208 ✭✭✭
    My fave version
  • morriconemorricone Asterstein, Koblenz, GermanyNew Cigano GJ10 Harley Benton HBMC 500
    My fave version

I'm not surprised. That was awesome!

• epsdudeepsdude New
    Thanks for sharing, but not what I'm looking for. I'm trying to find a full version of Estate played with the gypsy bossa rhythm (not finger style) just like what was in the example video with the Rosenberg Trio I posted. Like this:

• BonesBones Moderator
    Wow, nice! I've never heard that one before. Does anyone have a lead sheet?

thanks
  • richter4208richter4208 ✭✭✭
    This is pretty accurate
  • ChrisMartinChrisMartin Shellharbour NSW Australia✭✭ Di Mauro x2, Petrarca, Genovesi, Burns, Kremona Zornitsa & Paul Beuscher resonator.
    I have an old CD by the British group The Kimbara Brothers which has a nice laid back version, but if you want more bossa I suggest Ninine Garcia's version on 'Nouvelle Vie' is probably closer to what you want. If someone can tell me if there is a way to post mp3 files on here I will upload them.
  • ChrisMartinChrisMartin Shellharbour NSW Australia✭✭ Di Mauro x2, Petrarca, Genovesi, Burns, Kremona Zornitsa & Paul Beuscher resonator.
    Ah, just found Ninine's version on Youtube;
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Thanks richter!

(ain't this forum great??)
    richter4208