DjangoBooks.com

Stochelo, Al Di Meola at Carnegie Hall for Django a Gogo 2017! 6 days of music camp concerts!

swbandswband New

Stephane Wrembel presents:
DJANGO A GOGO 2017
February 28 –March 5, 2017

6 days of concerts, jams, and music camps at the legendary Stern Auditorium at CARNEGIE HALL in New York City, The WOODLAND in Maplewood, NJ, and BARBES in Brooklyn, NY.

Featuring workshops, classes and performances by:

Al Di Meola
Stochelo Rosenberg
Stephane Wrembel
Mike Marshall
David Gastine
Ryan Montbleau
Nick Anderson
Thor Jensen
Ari Folman-Cohen
Paulus Schafer
Olli Soikkeli and Rhythm Future Quartet
Alfonso Ponticelli
Juanito Pascual
Denis Chang
Sara L’Abriola
And more to come…

Each day of the camp, group lessons will take place in the morning, and master classes in the afternoon with Stochelo Rosenberg Al Di Meola, Mike Marshall and Juanito Pascual.

Culminating concert on March 3, 2017 at The Stern Auditorium at CARNEGIE HALL featuring Stephane Wrembel, Al Di Meola, StocheloRosenberg, Mike Marshall, David Gastine, Nick Anderson, Thor Jensen, Ari Folman-Cohen and Ryan Montbleau

Full more information including schedules, tickets and music camp reservations: www.djangoagogo.com

Comments

• PapsPierPapsPier ✭✭
    Sounds great! Thanks for organizing that Stephane!
    I looked at the tickets and I am not sure to get it: the price for the camp+Carnegie concert is 800$, am I right?
  • Orient-BlueOrient-Blue Manchester Gitane DG-255, Ovation Balladeer
    What an event that will be to have so many greats at one event.
  • ronron New
    Has anyone gone to this event in the past? I'm assuming you book your own hotel, food etc. Is this correct?