DjangoBooks.com

Anyone Driving Through/From Chicago to Django in June

Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
in North America Posts: 1,002
Sadly, I have a conflict and will not be able to attend Django in June next week. Denis Chang was intending to return my Gibson ES-150/EH-150 guitar/amp combo to me after I loaned them to him for a video project. I there anyone driving both ways that could collect them and return them to me in Chicago on the way home? If not, I'll just ask Denis to hold them until next year, or until I can get to Montreal to collect them.

Either way, everyone have a great time next week! This will be the first time in about a decade that the Hot Club of Room 101 will not be in operation. I hope someone can pick up the cudgel and carry on.

I hope to see everyone next year!
I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.
Scoredog

Comments

• Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    Got it covered.
  • It will not be the same without you, Michael.
  • Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    edited June 2016 Posts: 1,002
    You're right, Jim; there will be one less inebriated bad guitar player in attendance! Seriously, thanks for the kind thoughts, but Andrew has put together a great week, as always, and things will be just as fun as ever.
  • normroddnormrodd Monkton VTNew
    Oh My God, Michael will not be attending.
    This could be end of Django in June
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    dennis wrote: »
    I am really sad about this

Me, too. There will be an enormous hole in the week.
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles