DjangoBooks.com

Angelo Debarre in Montreal

Charles MeadowsCharles Meadows WV✭✭✭ ALD Original, Dupont MD50
I was absolutely blown away by this show. Angelo killed it! And Denis did a great job too on rhythm - not to mention that fact that without Denis the show wouldn't have even happened!
Jojoalton

Comments

• Charles MeadowsCharles Meadows WV✭✭✭ ALD Original, Dupont MD50
    A few pics
    BuconomadgtrJojodb5
  • bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
    Charles, you are the envy of many of us who could not attend. We await more stories!
  • JojoJojo London UK
    Dennis said on another thread that he's arrived well prepared for the instruction video recordings so the quality of performance doesn't surprise me. And, yes, I'm envious
  • wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
    Do you know what guitar Angelo played for this gig? It sounded pretty good on the hungaria video
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    They were both playing guitars by Martin Tremblay. Of course, Denis and Angelo would make plastic Maccaferris sound great.
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • Charles MeadowsCharles Meadows WV✭✭✭ ALD Original, Dupont MD50
    I had the best seat in the house! 4 feet from him! And I was impressed by just how loud Angelo's playing was. I've never been so floored musically!
    Buco