DjangoBooks.com

FS: 1982 Favino (cedar top)

nicksansonenicksansone Amsterdam, The Netherlands✭✭✭✭
in Classifieds Posts: 274
1982 Jaques label, Jean Pierre stamp on the neck block ex Moreno Winterstein. Classic Favino design, 3 pc maple neck, indian rosewood back and sides and a cedar top. Michael only has good things to say about the Cedar top Favinos. Original SB tuners, New bridge, but comes with a (rare great sounding) bigtone which only needs to have the cable reattached to the endpin for use. Located in Amsterdam ( Netherlands). Serious inquires only. Pictures with and without flash.

Comments

• nicksansonenicksansone Amsterdam, The Netherlands✭✭✭✭
    Some audio, recorded with a DPA microphone, no eq adjustments. Everything recorded on the Favino.
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    @nicksansone
    "A Little Love A Little Kiss" to that beautiful Guitar.

Great Job on your Video, loved your playing and your Guitar sounds Beautiful.

Hope it finds a Great home, wish it were mine, I can Dream.

How much are you wanting?

Good Luck on your sale.

:peace:
    Well, what a sweet guy. If I had known people were going to listen to the playing I would have done a second or third take..hahaha. Many thanks and the guitar is a great one, waiting to go to a lucky home.
  • Charles MeadowsCharles Meadows WV✭✭✭ ALD Original, Dupont MD50
    Wow. How much$$?
    I'll send you a pm.
  • Grappelli-DjangoCampGrappelli-DjangoCamp The Netherlands
    edited January 2015 Posts: 15
    nice guitar
    Take advantage of the dropping Euro! Buy now and the value will only increase when it goes back up.
    How much $ will dropping EUR is going to save me? ;)
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
    well right now the Euro is 1.14 dollars, earlier this year it was closer to 1.40, so if you pay in dollars now you save almost 26 cents per dollar. So if something cost 1000 euro, you would pay 1140 dollars, whereas earlier this year you would pay 1400. If you are genuinely interested in the guitar and are aware of the general price range which they sell for, feel free to send a PM and we can talk about specifics.
    Hey thanks for going to details, you shouldn't have taken the trouble. I'm just curious although I can guess the range. A friend I'm playing with has a vintage Favino, few years older than yours.
    But I wasn't aware of this Euro drop either, thank you for heads up.
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel