DjangoBooks.com

Dupont MD-50 Gypsy Jazz Guitar Like New - $3800

pmgpmg Atherton, CANew Dupont MD50R, Shelley Park Custom, Super 400, 68 Les Paul Deluxe, Stevie Ray Strat
in Classifieds Posts: 140
As new Dupont MD 50 built in 2009. Carefully stored in original Dupont case with certificate. Aged gracefully with nice opened-up tone. Played less than 2 hours total.

This is one of the most popular and highly recorded of all higher end gypsy jazz guitars due to its authentic rich and fat tone. It excels as a lead instrument with outstanding projection and "cut" - plus delivers the highly sought after gypsy jazz "bark" when playing rhythm. Sound is defined by clear dry fat highs with solid clean lows that makes each note unmistakable. I am selling only to buy a more expensive Dupont for my collection. Set up for low no-buzz action with excellent play-ability.

Reasonable offers considered - but no trades.
I'm always interested in jamming with experienced jazz and gypsy jazz players in the San Francisco - San Jose area. Drop me a line. Bass players welcome!

Comments

• pmgpmg Atherton, CANew Dupont MD50R, Shelley Park Custom, Super 400, 68 Les Paul Deluxe, Stevie Ray Strat
    Added photos
    I'm always interested in jamming with experienced jazz and gypsy jazz players in the San Francisco - San Jose area. Drop me a line. Bass players welcome!
  • richter4208richter4208 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2014 Posts: 521
    Nice guitar!