DjangoBooks.com

New Lead Guitar Course with Mozes Rosenberg!

HemertHemert Prodigy
edited June 2014 in Welcome Posts: 264
We're working on a new course with Stochelo's younger brother Mozes Rosenberg. We will soon release another crowd funding campaign. We haven't settled on the exact amount for the campaign yet but we're looking at somewhere between €2000 and €5000.

The complete package will be around €50 to buy but during the campaign this will be discounted for everyone who participates and discounted even more for academy members,

The course will be the usual Rosenberg Academy treatment of 5 songs with themes and solos. This means: complete transcriptions with every detail notated and every lick analyzed, videos in different speeds, backing tracks and chord charts. Like Nous'che's course, it will be completely downloadable.

Mozes is a special player who fuses traditional Dutch style playing with more contemporary phrasing and licks. Really awesome tasteful stuff which you've gotta learn, especially if you are or were a member of the Rosenberg Academy. Here's a taste of Mozes' playing:

Stay tuned for the official anouncement!
Daveyc

Comments

• Hugh HuffakerHugh Huffaker Denver Dupont MD60
    Christian, any chance you are going to start back up this campaign and try to get funded again? It would be such a great complement to have this more modern style of playing being taught in the same style as the Rosenberg Academy. I'd be willing to contribute $300 of the 2,000 euros needed to get it funded. Anyone else interested?
    BillDaCostaWilliams
  • BillDaCostaWilliamsBillDaCostaWilliams Barreiro, Portugal✭✭✭ Mateos, Altamira M01F, Huttl
    I would sign up.
  • AmundLauritzenAmundLauritzen ✭✭✭✭
    I'm also very interested.

I will contribute as much as I am able to if the indiegogo is restarted!
  • HemertHemert Prodigy
    The wheels are in motion! I can't really say anything about it yet and It will take some time but this will definitely happen. I'll say more when I know more...
  • asuraasura Los Angeles Cigano GJ-10, Gitane D500
    Sounds awesome!

What guitar is Mozes playing in that video? Lovely color!
  • Hugh HuffakerHugh Huffaker Denver Dupont MD60
    giphy.gif