DjangoBooks.com

Midsummer Manouche 2014 . All-Day GJ jam, Glasgow UK - 29 June

AndyWAndyW Glasgow Scotland UK✭✭✭ Clarinets & Saxes- Selmer, Conn, Buescher, Leblanc et.al. // Guitars: Gerome, Caponnetto, Napoli, Musicalia, Bucolo, Sanchez et. al.
in Europe Posts: 600
hiya gypsy jazz lovers. The Hot Club of Glasgow is celebrating its 6th birthday by running an all day gypsy jazz jam session in Glasgow - the event coincides with Glasgow International Jazz Festival in the city (and with the Django Festival in Samois ;-0 ) Jamming starts at 1.00 pm ish, and runs til 11.00 pm. Some of the finest GJ musicians from Scotland and Beyond may be there- who knows? ;-)

MidsummerManouche.jpg

Comments

• MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    @AndyW thanks for posting this event! Could you also add it to our calendar?

http://www.djangobooks.com/blog/calendar/
  • AndyWAndyW Glasgow Scotland UK✭✭✭ Clarinets & Saxes- Selmer, Conn, Buescher, Leblanc et.al. // Guitars: Gerome, Caponnetto, Napoli, Musicalia, Bucolo, Sanchez et. al.
    Thanks Michael - I think I posted the event to the calendar, but it's not showing up -is it moderated or delayed??
  • AndyWAndyW Glasgow Scotland UK✭✭✭ Clarinets & Saxes- Selmer, Conn, Buescher, Leblanc et.al. // Guitars: Gerome, Caponnetto, Napoli, Musicalia, Bucolo, Sanchez et. al.
    hi Stuart - hope you & and the gang can make it to "Midsummer Manouche" in Glasgow, 29 June. Bring a car-full & jam all day ;-)
    -Andy-
    a lil' playlist from Midsummer Manouche 2014. enjoy ;-)

• crookedpinkycrookedpinky Glasgow✭✭✭✭ Alex Bishop D Hole, Altamira M & JWC D hole
    I have to say that Stuarts guitar - built by Rob Aylward - is a CRACKER and if it get's better as it gets played in it will be a beauty. I might even get one myself.
    always learning