DjangoBooks.com

In The Style of Tcha Limberger - Guitar

dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
edited August 2013 in Welcome Posts: 2,159
Hi folks, sorry to advertise, but The Tcha Limberger Guitar instructional video is now ready! Thanks to everyone who supported the indiegogo campaign, i've emailed everyone with the access code, if for some reason you did not rease the email, just contact me!

http://www.dc-musicschool.com/catalogue ... er-guitar/

Comments

• kevingcoxkevingcox Nova Scotia✭✭✭✭ Dupont MD50
    I guess that puts the kybosh on me getting to sleep early tonight!

Thanks DC.
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    what the.. i meant "you did not receive" not " you did not rease".. how does receive become rease?!?!?

anyway , lemme know what you think! We worked really hard on this, we even had to restart after having filmed for a few hours. It wasn't easy condensing everything into one little package (actually it's well over 2 hours of videos). I remember that I had a general list of topics to cover, but then he spent 2 hours talking about his practice habits when he was younger . I remember having to interrupt him and telling him that we should wrap up, go home and figure out a way to condense everything. The next day, we ended up condensing those 2 hours into about 10 minutes.

Anyway I'm very happy with the way it turned out, I think we got the basics of what Tcha is all about.

If the product is successful enough, I would like to delve into more specific topics with him (ie Eastern European repertoire) for future projects
  • TseeBaengTseeBaeng Paris, France✭✭✭ Olivier Marin
    Hey guys, this is Brad from Los Angeles. I pre-ordered this series via indiegogo and to say that I've been heavily anticipating this release is a huge understatement. I'm so psyched with the lessons in the Tcha course so far. Being able to watch Tcha up close and see what he is doing and what he is thinking while playing is already making me much better.

Whether you're interested on working on your improv, working on your accompaniment in swing music, or dying to learn how to accompany romanian and hungarian music, this is it. This series cost me $25 but I've already learned so much out of it. Tcha is a genius so just getting to hear him talk about his approach to music is worth it already. I'm really grateful because it would be very hard to get the opportunity to take a lesson or two from Tcha. Listening to Tcha and following some of his exercises will really help you out with your overall musicianship. He points out several fundamentals that most people completely fly right by so there's something in this series for people of all levels. Sooooo much content!

Thanks Dennis and Tcha for putting this out there. I have a few of the series on DC-music school but this one is by far my favorite.
  • Craig BumgarnerCraig Bumgarner Drayden, MarylandVirtuoso Bumgarner S/N 001
    Dennis,

Thanks for this, I'm looking forward to it. I was one of the Indiegogo supporters and got the lesson working on my PC at work. Can I also view it on my iPad? I tried and am logged in, but can't seem to find the lesson. Any thoughts on this?

EDIT: Interestingly, I just tried exiting from the DC music school site and came back in. I found my lesson by going to the bottom of the page and clicking on the Tcha lesson in what I thought was a sales section, but I got into the lesson this way.

When I try this on the iPad though, the play button is disabled.

Sorry if I'm just missing the obvious.

Craig
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    hey craig the BETA site is not ipad compatible sorry!! I'm working hard on launching the new site, but we're busy testing everything to make sure nothing goes wrong, as it's being redesigned from scratch.. you cna preview the new site here:

www.in2themillennium.com/dcmusicschool/
  • PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    Unbelievable. Dennis, you've outdone yourself, not an easy thing to do. This is going to be incredible.

Thanks, man.
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
  • Craig BumgarnerCraig Bumgarner Drayden, MarylandVirtuoso Bumgarner S/N 001
    Thanks Dennis, no problem, happy to have it in any form. (I just seem to have more time available when the iPad is the device I can use. I'll look forward to iPad enabled website as your time allows).

Craig
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    Spent some time this morning checking this out.

:D Great Job :D

So glad you did this Dennis!

THANKS MUCH

to you and Tcha

pickitjohn
  • tomcunntomcunn ✭✭✭
    i got it but the pdf information says:

Click [file=.pdf title=here] to download the support material for the lessons.

so there is no link;
    should there be?
  • PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    Tom, if you look up higher on the page, Denis mentions the .pdf's aren't quite ready yet, but will be imminently:
    10/08/13 IMPORTANT: This is an early release of the product. The lessons are fully functional but are missing the PDF support material (transcriptions) which will come ASAP. Thank you for your patience. When the PDFs are uploaded, this notice will disappear. - See more at: http://www.dc-musicschool.com/catalogue ... Ru1LG.dpuf

Once they are, I suspect that link goes live.
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.