DjangoBooks.com

A Sneak Peak into Nous'che's Rhythm Course

HemertHemert Prodigy
edited April 2013 in Welcome Posts: 264
All Indie Gogo backers have received the first part of the course (starter kit). In February the advanced course will be sent. I think this is the moment to give all other interested guitarists a sneak peak into the course. This is from the advanced course, Nous'che demonstrating "Them There Eyes":

If you are interested send me a mail at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> with subject "Rhythm Course" and I will put you on our mailinglist. The course will be probably be available for non Indie Gogo backers starting April/May.

Comments

• noodlenotnoodlenot ✭✭✭
    mail sent.
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    That's some great Playing, and Best Camera work for training mat'l I've seen.

Sure wish I knew about the fund raiser before it closed out.

Got a couple of questions.

Can you Slow down the speed or does advance mean you gotta play really FAST? 295 BPM :?:

Could you show a page of the download material?

Does it show the actual Chord Fingerings used?

Any idea on the price when its available?

Thanks
    pickitjohn
  • done
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • delb0ydelb0y ✭✭
    Email sent :D
  • HemertHemert Prodigy
    pickitjohn wrote:
    That's some great Playing, and Best Camera work for training mat'l I've seen.

Sure wish I knew about the fund raiser before it closed out.

Got a couple of questions.

Can you Slow down the speed or does advance mean you gotta play really FAST? 295 BPM :?:

Could you show a page of the download material?

Does it show the actual Chord Fingerings used?

Any idea on the price when its available?

Thanks
    pickitjohn

Hello pickitjohn, thank you for your interest. Some answers to your questions:

- Every song is delivered to you in two formats: full and half speed.

- If you've ever seen a RA transcription you know that all my transcriptions are very detailed with literally everything transcribed (fingerings, pick directions, notes, TAB and theory). For the rhythm parts this means: all chords in diagrams with fingerings, all embellishments Nous'che uses with his right hand (also in a separate PDF with all embellishments isolated) and theory written in the transcriptions

- price is:
    $50 for the beginner course
    $50 for the advanceced course
    $85 for both

Of course Indie Gogo backers got a better deal ($50 for both) but that was a once in a lifetime offer :D
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    Thanks for getting Back to me.

Hope it gets pressed and ready for sale soon. :roll:

Email sent,

pickitjohn
  • HemertHemert Prodigy
    pickitjohn wrote:
    Thanks for getting Back to me.

Hope it gets pressed and ready for sale soon. :roll:

Email sent,

pickitjohn

Just to be clear. The course is a downloadable package consisting of videos, PDFs, mp3s to be enjoyed on your computer or tablet, so it won't be pressed. After purchasing you'll receive a personal download link. So all digital!
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Hi Hemert,

I'm working thru the beginner course.

Very nicely done, thanks!
  • BobFaillaBobFailla Jersey City, NJ✭✭
    Hello Hemert,
    E mail sent.

Bob.
  • KardzGypzKardzGypz
    Hello Hemert,

Could we please have some informations about the "amount of content" that is featured inside this wonderful course ?
    How many techniques videos ?
    How many songs videos ?
    Is there a bit of theory explained ?

Thanks for the wonderful project, and I'll send you an email to be aware of when it's available :).

K.