DjangoBooks.com

Comments

• Al WatskyAl Watsky New JerseyVirtuoso
    An amazing and inspiring guitar.
    Records well and has such a remarkable sound ! Good lows, strong mids and clear highs. The most balanced steel strung guitar I have ever played.
    Had the chance to use it on several tunes as a rhythm guitar and we were all flabbergasted by what it sounded like. Simple campfire chords that sustained as though played by an organ. U87 into a Neve pre.
    Really top drawer. :D
  • Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    I'm lucky enough to have one of these, and it is an amazing instrument! Quite a few people have stopped by to try the vintage stuff, and when they do, I always ask them which guitar was their favorite. The Joseph di Mauro heart hole is picked the most often, even though it was always my cheapest vintage guitar. It beats the Selmers, Busatos, and Favinos more than any one of them beats it. I haven't played this particular one, but I have never heard of a bad one. Some pretty amazing players have picked it to use on stage. What I'm saying is that these are great guitars, and someone is going to be very happy to have it.
    I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.
  • frankbfrankb ✭✭
    Hi
    Just to say that i have got a model from 40's and it is a fantastic instrument, much better than other di Mauro.
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    @frankb

Would be great if you'd add it to the Guitar Archive…

Love to see it…

http://www.djangobooks.com/gallery/submit-your-guitar/

pick on
    pickitjohn :peace:
  • frankbfrankb ✭✭
    I will post a photo as soon as possible...thank you pickitjohn for the link I would say that my di mauro heart hole has an accoustic sound like it has a pick up.and amp !. it's a stromberg ! ...and you can play gypsy but folk songs sound also great on it...i found one month ago, i'm restoring it myself, what else ? i will sell all my others guitars.......

TP vs Lebron ? Come on Spurs !
  • Al WatskyAl Watsky New JerseyVirtuoso
    Great sounding guitars !