DjangoBooks.com

Learn Rhythm Guitar with Nous'che Rosenberg!

HemertHemert Prodigy
edited August 2012 in Welcome Posts: 264
Dear Gypsy Jazzers,

We have started an Indie Gogo (European version of "Kickstarter") crowd funding campaign to produce a very exciting project. An extensive course in rhythm guitar with the best rhythm player in gypsy jazz: Nous'che Rosenberg! You can read all about this project and watch the pitch video here:

http://www.indiegogo.com/gypsyrhythm

If you are as excited about this project we encourage you to back the project to make it a reality!

Happy Playing,
Christiaan

Comments

• BluesBop HarryBluesBop Harry Mexico city, MexicoVirtuoso
    Awesome! Count me in
  • richter4208richter4208 ✭✭✭
    I'm excited you did this, I remember suggesting this to you a while ago, but I'm sure that this has been in the works long before. Excellent!

thanks
  • HemertHemert Prodigy
    Actually, we are doing this because it was suggested so often. So, your suggestion helped for sure!

One caveat: we're only REALLY going to do this if we reach our funding goal of $20.000 by the 1st of September. We need to be sure the demand is high enough if we are going to commit to a huge, huge time sink (Rosenberg Academy cost about 1,5 year to envision/realize) with three super busy schedules.

So spread the word and encourage everyone to back the project!
  • wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
    great!! and nouche is definitely the man for the job !! :D

just made my pledge, i really hope this project is successful ..

the level of lead playing in this genre has soared in recent years , i guess due to the quality and quantity of instructional material on the net nowadays, but in most djams i've seen the level of rhythm playing is a bit lagging behind .. which is a shame, because i'm sure we can all agree on the great importance of rhythm guitar to the sound of this music!

• BluesBop HarryBluesBop Harry Mexico city, MexicoVirtuoso
    The campaign still needs a lot of help.
    If you contribute at least $30, you are pre-paying your right to download the videos when/if they get made
    12 days left and it's still less than halfway to the goal.
    Contributions will be refunded if the project doesn't reach it's goal by the end of the month...
    You don't have anything to lose and a LOT to gain.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/193573/pledges/new

• swing68swing68 Poznan, Poland✭✭✭ Manouche Modele Orchestre, JWC Catania Swing
    Done - get in there, people! I know Hono's extensive course is out there as well on Denis Chang's music school but from the excerpt it looks like this will be a valuable complement.
    The war on Am7 and Cmaj7 begins here ...
  • wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
    looks like this might dive :(:(
    please someone sell a busato and donate the 10-15k !! :lol:
  • PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    Not currently part of RA, but get notices of discussions there. There's a mention of "new songs by Nous'che." Anyone know if Christiaan/Nous'che have added to the original list of songs?
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
  • Paul...This was a member request. No new content has been added to that package.
  • PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    Thanks much, Jim!
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.