DjangoBooks.com

Who's going to Madison in September for MGSF?

bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
edited July 2012 in North America Posts: 513
As usual, Sims and Maggie have assembled a fantastic weekend for us (September 14th and 15th) with Joscho Stephan, Gonzalo Bergara, Alfonso Ponticelli and others. It's always a warm, welcoming atmosphere with great playing and learning opportunities, and the potential for developing new friendships. Who's in?

Comments

• PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    I'm in. I got a heck of a drive ahead of me. :D Can't wait!

Paul
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
  • bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
    Will people be able to tell us apart, Paul?

Paul

P.S. the Beltline at 5pm is the roughest traffic I encounter on my trip from St. Louis to Madison.
  • Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    I loved it last year, and will be there again.
    I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.
    bopster wrote:
    Will people be able to tell us apart, Paul?

Paul

P.S. the Beltline at 5pm is the roughest traffic I encounter on my trip from St. Louis to Madison.

Hahahah...I think so, I'll be the guy who is hell on a single chord pompe by then. :D

My wife and I still laugh, when we complain about Madison traffic, though....at least in our experience (right, Michael?) nothing compares to Lakeshore Drive, except my native 405 at dusk..... :shock:
    -Paul

• lacrossehotclublacrossehotclub La Crosse WI✭✭✭ Dupont Nomade
    Paul & Paul, et al.,
    I plan to be and and looking to jam!
    It will be nice to see you again, Steve. BTW, anyone around, Harmonious Wail is having a 25th birthday party this Saturday, original band members, current, past players, etc., Art in the Barn, jamming after. $10, I'm looking forward to going.
    -Paul