DjangoBooks.com

Advice for samois?

morejessemorejesse New
edited April 2012 in Europe Posts: 2
Some friends and I are trying to book at Samoreu for Samois this year, this being our first time there looking for some advice on booking the site, I have tried to call a few times but never had an answer. It is tough to call because of the time difference (8 hours Edmonton, Canada) Anyone have any advice?

Comments

• webelviswebelvis ✭✭ Leo Eimers Quatre Special Antique
    i never reach them... but when i reach them they are totally booked.... always the same...
  • BluesBop HarryBluesBop Harry Mexico city, MexicoVirtuoso
    Sometimes the campsite gets booked completely at the beginning of the year...Full by now.
    I think a good advice would be to rent a car, sleep somewhere else and drop by Samoreau for fun... Can't sleep there much anyway...
  • crookedpinkycrookedpinky Glasgow✭✭✭✭ Alex Bishop D Hole, Altamira M & JWC D hole
    What about the other campsite - Le Petit Barbeau - it's a bit nearer Samois but it can be difficult to get through to the owners by phone and they don;t always confirm things very quickly. That's always assuming it is actually open - it's sometimes hard to tell if it will be but it's always been open when I've gone to Samois

I stayed there the first year I went to Samois and found it to be ok as a campsite and like Samoreau there's always someone jamming.

http://www.campingfrance.com/UK/Find-yo ... IT-BARBEAU
    always learning