I recently acquired another beauty so my previous guitar is now for sale. This is the earlier Manouche Guitars Moreno model 2008 no 162, which includes superior woods and finish, pliage and a truss rod like the newer european JWC's. I have been playing this guitar for about four years now, which has opened it up very nicely. This guitar is loud and will cut through in any given jam session easily. Because of the traditional Selmer neck, this guitar is not for small hands. Beautiful instrument.
See Michael Bauer recommend this guitar: http://www.djangobooks.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10038&p=52408&hilit=moreno+model#p52408
• Hand built
• $2100 / €1550 / £1295 shop value.
• 14 fret petite bouche (670mm scale length)
• Solid spruce top.
• Beautiful laminated indian rosewood back and sides.
• Walnut neck and ebony fingerboard.
• Traditional closed tuners.
• Traditional lacquered interior (like the original Selmers).
• Traditional 45mm (1.77") nut width.
• Adjustable truss rod.
• No fret markers (very classy look).