DjangoBooks.com

Merry Christmas DjangoBuddies

edited December 2011 in Welcome Posts: 3,707
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a music filled New Year
The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed

Comments

• dmin7thdmin7th ✭✭
    Merry Christmas!

I'm celebrating with a new Dupont Nomade that showed up on Christmas Eve. :mrgreen:
  • bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
    I hope you play lots of Eb diminished arpeggios over a D7 on that Nomade today. Lots of minor Christmas tunes. The best to GJ folks everywhere.
  • lacrossehotclublacrossehotclub La Crosse WI✭✭✭ Dupont Nomade
    Merry Christmas to all in this unique community

and congrats on the Nomade (I'm lovin' mine).
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Happy holidays to everyone and thanks for all the help and advise! I wish I'd found this stuff sooner!
  • Lango-DjangoLango-Django Niagara-On-The-Lake, ONModerator
    Happy Boxing Day, jazzaferri!

Hopefully I'll visit Victoria in 2012--- let's get together and do some jamming!
    Paul Cezanne: "I could paint for a thousand years without stopping and I would still feel as though I knew nothing."

Edgar Degas: "Only when he no longer knows what he is doing does the painter do good things.... To draw, you must close your eyes and sing."

Georges Braque: "In art there is only one thing that counts: the bit that can’t be explained."
  • I would love to get together. Coffees always on
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed