DjangoBooks.com

REDUCED: 2012 MD-60 $2,650

mcgroup53mcgroup53 Bloomington, IN USA✭✭✭✭ 1951 Ep Broadway
edited August 2014 in Classifieds Posts: 74
Gorgeous example of Dupont's classic Selmer copy. This guitar was handpicked for me by Michael Horowitz at Djangobooks.com over several more expensive MD-50 models for its sound and punch.

Here's what he had to say about this guitar on his website:

"The MD-60 is a variation of the MD-50 model. It features a satin finish, gorgeous Santos rosewood back and sides, and a mahogany neck. Standard Selmer specs: 670mm neck, 15 3/4" body.

This particular MD-60 is snappy with a fast attack and singing leads. The chords are wonderfully crunchy with loads of character. Such a fun guitar to play...."

You can hear him demo it here:

This guitar has never been gigged, always humidified and kept in a smoke-free music room. When I haven't played it, it's been on a ToneRite to thoroughly break it in. Just a great all-around Django-style guitar.

This guitar sold for $3500 new and is nearly $4000 now. Mine is in pristine condition, broken in, and comes with the cool faux leather OHSC for $2650 + shipping fees.

Contact me at [email protected] with questions.

David McCarty