DjangoBooks.com

Adrien Moignard "Don't Tell Me"

adrianadrian AmsterdamVirtuoso
in Repertoire Posts: 545
Hi all — I've just posted this transcription of Adrien's awesome performance of "Don't Tell Me" from a classic YouTube video:

https://www.soundslice.com/slices/ZVYcc/

Tons of nice ideas in there. I figured some of you might like it, especially those who like the more modern style.

Adrian
Josechikygeese_comwimBucoNemanjaBillDaCostaWilliamsMichaelHorowitz

Comments

• pmgpmg Atherton, CANew Dupont MD50R, Shelley Park Custom, Super 400, 68 Les Paul Deluxe, Stevie Ray Strat
    Totally agree with "tons of nice ideas" - awesome job with the transcription and Soundslice work Adrian!!!
    adrian
    I'm always interested in jamming with experienced jazz and gypsy jazz players in the San Francisco - San Jose area. Drop me a line. Bass players welcome!
  • JosechikyJosechiky
    Perfect for learning the tune! Thank you so much for the great job done, Adrian!
    adrian
  • pmgpmg Atherton, CANew Dupont MD50R, Shelley Park Custom, Super 400, 68 Les Paul Deluxe, Stevie Ray Strat
    Is there an option to print this out?
    I'm always interested in jamming with experienced jazz and gypsy jazz players in the San Francisco - San Jose area. Drop me a line. Bass players welcome!
  • wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
    edited May 2019 Posts: 1,457
    I'm not an expert on javascript, but it may be that some of the cooler features of soundslice will not work correctly on the "paper" platform.
    t-bird
  • JojoJojo London UK

Thanks for this. Can you tell us who composed it (I've been all over the internet/Spotify and haven't found it)?

• adrianadrian AmsterdamVirtuoso

The head was composed by Sylvain Luc.

Adrian

Transposing is not working for me - and can't print it out (unlike other Soundslice materials I have). Otherwise, FANTASTIC!

• JojoJojo London UK

Thanks Adrian. Have listened to Adrien M's version a lot today; always good to hear what the original sounds like (Sylvain's reminds me of John Scofield)

• oldfashionedoldfashioned New MD50B

Impressive playing. Why does he play electric?

• juandererjuanderer New ALD Original, Manouche Latcho Drom Djangology Koa, Caro y Topete AR 740 O