DjangoBooks.com

What does Stochelo play now?

2»

Comments

• Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    Stephane, thanks for the tip, but I am too broke these days to consider buying another Selmer. I'll have to settle for the two I have, at least for now. Poor me…

Wim, I am glad you don't look that scary in person!
    I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.
  • LeonPLeonP New
    edited June 2018 Posts: 14
    So what does he play now?
    I know that Nousche is playing only his selmer , and he owns only one guitar, thats it. But i saw Stochelo a mont ago in Italy, he didnt had his guitar with him. So there he prefered to play Freschi guitar more than Barault. But i forgot to ask what he owns and play now....
  • Brad HermanBrad Herman San Francisco, CANew JWC Modele Jazz, Stankevicius Alena, Alexander Polyakov Selmer #6
    Stochelo is in the process of having a new signature model built by Vadim Stankevicius. Look for that to debut sometime in the fall.
    LeonP
    Stochelo's main guitar has been his Gaffiero #82 since march 2017, when we met at Django a gogo festival. He fell in love with it and played it at almost all his gigs since. He recently told me that the guitar needs a setup, which is not surprising after a year and a half, and that wil be done during next Django fest in Fontainebleau. His guitar is exactly same model and same woods as the one for sale on Djangoboks.

here's link to a video where you can see him play that guitar:

LeonPBucoPassacaglia