DjangoBooks.com

Charleston on Dupont Vielle Reserve

Comments

• ChrisMartinChrisMartin Shellharbour NSW Australia✭✭ Di Mauro x2, Petrarca, Genovesi, Burns, Kremona Zornitsa & Paul Beuscher resonator.
    Thats the way to do it!
    Bon travail!!! Merci pour le link.
    Thank you guys ! I love playing in that band !! Don't hesitate to suscribe to the youtube channel, plenty more on it
    AndrewUlle
  • Jim GallaherJim Gallaher Staunton, VA 2012 ALD La Brune
    When I hear this group I hear a "band" in the best sense of the word. Every member listening and contributing. So often GJ seems to be a premier soloist playing with sidemen, but without the cohesion and interplay your band exhibits. Congratulations to all!
    ChrisMartin
  • AndrewUlleAndrewUlle Cleveland, OH✭✭✭ Cigano GJ-15
    So when will you tour the US? If you come the summer of 2019, let me know, I'll book you.
    richter4208
    When I hear this group I hear a "band" in the best sense of the word. Every member listening and contributing. So often GJ seems to be a premier soloist playing with sidemen, but without the cohesion and interplay your band exhibits. Congratulations to all!

Thanks Jim ! A band sound is exactly what we are aiming for !

So when will you tour the US? If you come the summer of 2019, let me know, I'll book you.

We'll be happy to come tour the US !! where are you booking?
    richter4208
  • AndrewUlleAndrewUlle Cleveland, OH✭✭✭ Cigano GJ-15
    I book outdoor summer concerts for our beach club in Cleveland, OH. This summer we hosted Denis Chang and a band of all-stars. If you are already in the area, or going between NYC and Chicago, we would be an easy stop in between. We are not big-budget enough to make your trip worthwhile just for us...LOL
    Thanks for the info !!!!
    Hey guys, i'm happy to share with you the new video from the album : "i ve found a new baby"
    [url="

The album is available, send me your email address then i ll send a paypal request and will ship the album worldwide. I still have the last 10 copies of Swinging in Paris.

Keep swinging !!

Romain
    (romainvuilleminquartet(at)gmail(dot)com)
    Jose