DjangoBooks.com

Soft case

2»

Comments

• morriconemorricone Asterstein, Koblenz, GermanyNew Cigano GJ10 Harley Benton HBMC 500
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    I like the Mono case. Pricy but very protective. The Dreadnought size works well for GJ guitars. I have the older M80 standard, but they have a new Vertigo case as well.

https://monocreators.com/
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • richter4208richter4208 ✭✭✭
    Wow those Wolfpack cases look cheap now compared to those mono case prices! Is the mono design double price superior? Never seen either case in person
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Wow those Wolfpack cases look cheap now compared to those mono case prices! Is the mono design double price superior? Never seen either case in person

I have no experience with the Wolfpack. All I can say is that the Mono is a very well built case, light but protective. I've flown with it with no problems. I've always gate checked the guitar, and I don't know that I would trust it to baggage check, but it is exceptionally sturdy for a soft case.
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles