DjangoBooks.com

WTB: My first Gypsy Jazz/Manouche guitar (JWC/Dupont Nomade/Stringphonic/Altamira)

1235»

Comments

• If you have the dough, that makes sense.
  • crescendocrescendo Palo Alto, CaliforniaNew Favino
    geese_com wrote: »
    Just as an update to this thread, I ended up buying an Altamira M10. Someone contacted me on another forum with a really good deal on an Altamira M10 plus hardcase and the deal was too good to turn down. It should arrive tomorrow.

Lol that didn't last long! Seems like you also got the bug ;)
  • geese_comgeese_com Madison, WINew 503
    crescendo wrote: »
    Just as an update to this thread, I ended up buying an Altamira M10. Someone contacted me on another forum with a really good deal on an Altamira M10 plus hardcase and the deal was too good to turn down. It should arrive tomorrow.

I ended up getting an AJL 503 XO a month ago and that has pretty much ended my search. I got lucky and was able to sell some gear that I had that was just sitting around collecting dust.

Now I just need to work on my playing to be worthy of owning such a nice guitar....

• Brad HermanBrad Herman San Francisco, CANew JWC Modele Jazz, Stankevicius Alena, Alexander Polyakov Selmer #6
    That escalated quickly
  • geese_com wrote: »
    crescendo wrote: »

I ended up getting an AJL 503 XO a month ago and that has pretty much ended my search. I got lucky and was able to sell some gear that I had that was just sitting around collecting dust.

Now I just need to work on my playing to be worthy of owning such a nice guitar....

It's never done.

• geese_comgeese_com Madison, WINew 503
    That escalated quickly

It definitely did. I am very fotunate that things worked out and I got the AJL. I am extremely happy happy with the guitar. I am just blown away every time I play the guitar. I just sounds great despite crappy playing.