March Manouche Wales, UK 2018

2»

Comments

• ShemiShemi Cardiff✭✭✭
    Thanks crookedpinky, much appreciated ☺️
  • ShemiShemi Cardiff✭✭✭
    Lovely, that should keep me busy. Thanks Stuart ☺️
  • Can't wait to see everyone next year.
    It's been a real pleasure organising this year so far.
    We are preparing the official poster which will be released later this year and a second promo video is in construction.
    Here's a link to the last promo video if anyone is curious about what goes on at the festival...

http://www.marchmanouche.co.uk/video.html
    ShemiBuco
    Hey everybody, I'm heading to this festival for this first time this year, I'm really looking forward to it! I'll be camping and any tips would be appreciated.

I'm heading to London after the festival, would anyone happen to be going that direction and have an extra seat?
  • maxmax SwedenNew
    I' m kind of on my way to the festival with a friend. We even booked a hotel. I'm trying to understand the website, not really sure, but are all tickets soldout? No Doors? It would be tough going from Sweden and miss the conserts and workshop..
  • AndyWAndyW Glasgow Scotland UK✭✭✭ Clarinets & Saxes- Selmer, Conn, Buescher, Leblanc et.al. // Guitars: Gerome, Caponnetto, Napoli, Musicalia, Bucolo, Sanchez et. al.
    <snip>
    Here's a link to the last promo video if anyone is curious about what goes on at the festival...

http://www.marchmanouche.co.uk/video.html

seems your server is struggling to deliver that video -
    perhaps you could consider a youtube embed ?
  • ConorFConorF Cheshire JWC Catania Swing
    max wrote: »
    I' m kind of on my way to the festival with a friend. We even booked a hotel. I'm trying to understand the website, not really sure, but are all tickets soldout? No Doors? It would be tough going from Sweden and miss the conserts and workshop..

Hi Max

The main festival is sold out but there is a fringe festival which still has tickets available.

See you there!
  • crookedpinkycrookedpinky Glasgow✭✭✭✭ Alex Bishop D Hole, Altamira M & JWC D hole
    Just confirmed my tickets and attendance barring last minute hiccups. Looking forward to the gigs and catching up with friends old and new
    ConorFShemi
    always learning