DjangoBooks.com

F/S - Denis Chang's 4 DVD set : Jazz Manouche Technique & Improvisation $75(***SOLD***)

anthon_74anthon_74 Marin county, CA✭✭✭✭ Alta Mira M 01
edited December 2017 in Classifieds Posts: 561
Hi friends,
I'm selling my 4 dvd set of Denis Chang's technique & Improvisation. these are great DVD's with tons of material. They're as good as new with barely a scratch on them. If you bought them each separately, it would cost $200.

I'm asking for $100 + free shipping within the lower 48 states of the US. (outside the US, or in Alaska/Hawaii, I will need to look up the shipping rates and quote you a cost)

PM me if you're interested.

Anthony

Comments

Anthony, I see you in the classifieds section a lot lately.
    You're not leaving Gypsy jazz, are you?
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • anthon_74anthon_74 Marin county, CA✭✭✭✭ Alta Mira M 01
    Buco wrote: »
    Anthony, I see you in the classifieds section a lot lately.
    You're not leaving Gypsy jazz, are you?

Well, my relationship to Gypsy Jazz is in flux, but I wouldn't say I'm leaving it per se. The fact is, I don't need 2 gypsy jazz guitars, which is why I sold my Gitan, but I kept my Alta Mira. I sold my Ischell system because my friend fixed my Pro 70, and I found that for the very limited gigging I was doing with my now defunct Gypsy Jazz band, I didn't have the need for the extra umph of an ischell.
    As for the Denis Chang DVD's, well, that's great stuff for someone who is more starting out in the style, not so much for where I'm at, and I want it to get used properly, and not sit around.

I'm also planning to sell my enormous stack of GJ instruction books, as they're just sitting around gathering dust.

Anthony

wim
    Makes sense.
    And glad to hear.
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
    don't be afraid to make me an offer friends.
    Price Drop folks - $75 gets you the set.
    And they're sold