DjangoBooks.com

Anyone know the iRig Acoustic Stage Pickup?

2»

Comments

• crookedpinkycrookedpinky Glasgow✭✭✭✭ Alex Bishop D Hole, Altamira M & JWC D hole
    Also, just found this
    Buco
    always learning
  • edited October 2017 Posts: 4,737
    Right, I forgot about this one. There are a few more short videos with Joscho... lemme find links...

Sounds pretty accurate if the sound we're hearing is the pickup only.
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • MattHenryMattHenry Washington, DC✭✭✭✭
    Joscho soundin' good but 75% iRig 25% mic is not an iRig test clip.
  • crookedpinkycrookedpinky Glasgow✭✭✭✭ Alex Bishop D Hole, Altamira M & JWC D hole
    I agree. I just got mine yesterday and intend to post a 100% iRig clip once I;ve got used to it and also work out the best way of doing it. One thing I will say after unboxing it and giving it a quick try out is that initially it sounds quite good but I havent calibrated it and that I was playing it through a Fishman Loudbox Mini. The brains of the kit - the main box - seems quite capable and the only thing I'm slightly disappointed in is the build quality which, to my mind, seems quite flimsy. However I am used to more semi pro build type bits of kit so I'll keep an open mind about that.
    MattHenry
    always learning