DjangoBooks.com

Tab or Grille for L'Indifference

jonpowljonpowl Hercules, CA✭✭✭ Dupont MD-100, Altamira M01F
edited March 2014 in Repertoire Posts: 705
I happened to listen to Prairie Home Companion tonight and the Cafe Accordion Orchestra did a very nice version of L'Indifference. I did a Djangobooks Forum search and Dario Napoli seemed to have a tab available, but I'm always hesitant to put myself on another mailing list. So if anybody has a tab, it would be appreciated. I found the grille at guitarejazzmanouche.com.

Comments

• BonesBones Moderator
    Hey Jon, since you didn't get any 'official' tab here is one that I did a while back (no guarantees since I have not looked at this since forever (actually forgot that I had it) but it should get you started. I think I just checked out some versions on Youtube and made my own or something but can't really remember.
    jonpowl
  • jonpowljonpowl Hercules, CA✭✭✭ Dupont MD-100, Altamira M01F
    Bones,
    Thanks I'll give it a try. I'm still looking for any versions that might be sent my way, as I am not good at transcribing.
    John
  • Rosenberg Academy has one.
  • morriconemorricone Asterstein, Koblenz, GermanyNew Cigano GJ10 Harley Benton HBMC 500
    I was just looking for a tabulature version of this (I really have got to get round to learning to read music, it'd make the whole thing much easier in the long run) and came across this . So thanks! I'll get to it.
  • richter4208richter4208 ✭✭✭
    Rosenberg academy version is awesome. Kind of game changing the way he plays it, You'll have to join the Academy to get that version
  • morriconemorricone Asterstein, Koblenz, GermanyNew Cigano GJ10 Harley Benton HBMC 500
    First I'll have to get a more up to date computer. I was wondering what the various gypsy jazz academies were like
  • François RAVEZFrançois RAVEZ FranceProdigy
    Please note that the exact title of the song is "Indifférence" not "L'Indifférence". You will find attached the music, from the hand of the author Joseph COLOMBO himself.

Best

François
    morriconeBillDaCostaWilliamsBuco
  • François RAVEZFrançois RAVEZ FranceProdigy
    Here is a tab (I don't remember where I got it.
    wimBillDaCostaWilliams
    Cool! Cheers!