DjangoBooks.com

"Donna Lee" Adrien Moignard & Benoit Convert

Comments

• JojoJojo London UK
    but Denis... can't you just slip off an armband as he's approaching the deep end and make him do the last four bars himself :) ?
    richter4208BucoJim KaznoskyBillDaCostaWilliams
    Either that or condition it with @Josechiky posting a video showing you can play it regardless of a tempo.
    JojoJim Kaznosky
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • richter4208richter4208 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017 Posts: 518
    nice offer from dennis

• JosechikyJosechiky
    Hi guys,

I wanted to share with all of you the transcription that Denis did for me of this great version from 2 guitar titans.It is just the plain tabs with the notes,without chords,rhythms or ornaments.He did a great job with it.Hope you like it.

Any own/personal tab transcription will be welcome (Adrien,Bireli,Gonzalo,Sebastien,Antoine,RobinStephane and all those great guitarist),above all for those that don't always have the time and patience to work through these tunes as they would like to :-).
    BucoNylonDaveCharles Meadowspickitjohn
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Hey thanks Jose. What other songs/tabs are you looking for? I've done a few over the years that I'm happy to share.
  • JosechikyJosechiky
    Bones wrote: »
    Hey thanks Jose. What other songs/tabs are you looking for? I've done a few over the years that I'm happy to share.

Hey Bones,I'm glad that you liked!All the credits for Denis :-).Every tab will be welcome.
  • Elí SaúlElí Saúl Toluca, Mexico.New Dell'Arte DG-H2
    That's a nice thing to share, I ain't really a big fan of Moignard, but he has very interesting ideas while improvising, I just transcribed one chord solo he plays on All Of me in Denis YouTube channel. It's worth looking at, transcribing by yourself can only do one thing for you: make you a better musician :)
  • As a tribute to Denis's work, it would be a good project to complete the transcription. That is, add bar lines, write out rhythms, put in chord symbols, etc.
    BucoJojoJosechiky
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Ah good point Jim!

Jose, I have lots of transcriptions so prob just let me know if there are any in particular that you want to work on. Mine are almost all Django (no guarantees on accuracy though). I have not done much of the modern stuff.
  • JosechikyJosechiky
    As a tribute to Denis's work, it would be a good project to complete the transcription. That is, add bar lines, write out rhythms, put in chord symbols, etc.
    If anyone out there would be willing to complete it will be great!:-)