DjangoBooks.com

The best part of waking up…is Django in your cup?

sbdawseysbdawsey South CarolinaNew Gitane DG-255
in Welcome Posts: 2
Hello fellow gypsy jazzers,

I would be super grateful if any of you coffee drinkers would take my short survey to help me determine if a little coffee venture idea of mine is worth pursuing (gypsy jazz theme + coffee). Please share the link if you’d like.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QJYSZWB

Thanks so much!
Brad
Buco

Comments

• sbdawseysbdawsey South CarolinaNew Gitane DG-255
    Thanks so much for the ones that took the time to take the survey and leave valuable feedback. The responses were invaluable and greatly appreciated. I knew going through the thought process of this that the market for such a niche product would be extremely small. It may just may be too small for what I was hoping to do, but that’s why it’s always best to test the water before jumping in.

As of this morning there have been a little over post 70 views with 8 responses which is around an 11% response rate (not bad). I only need another 90 responses to validate!

Brad
  • edited May 2017 Posts: 4,730
    The way I see it, branding a coffee with Django memorabilia in order to get the lovers of GJ interested or even a community of musicians doesn't ring a success.
    But, developing a recognizable brand around such imagery just might be a great way to go. Of course as long as it's followed by high quality coffee.
    Coffee culture is in full bloom as well as foodie as well as the hipster culture which is looking exactly for (I don't know really what they're looking for...illusion, fantasy, a way to distinguish) what the image of Django and the world around him might offer.

Plus you might do scene a favor by spreading the word.
    sbdawsey
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • edited May 2017 Posts: 3,707
    I can buy locally roasted coffee from an international award winning roaster freshly done that morning for anywhere from $16 to $20 CDN dollars for a POUND (16 oz)

My morning coffee/wakeup is spent noodling on my DuPont
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed