DjangoBooks.com

Please help me figure out what this tune is?

buddyboybuddyboy New
edited November 2016 in CD, DVD, and Concert Reviews Posts: 4
I have heard this tune a couple of times on my gypsy jazz Pandora station. It has been stuck in my head and I have no idea what it's called or who does it. I've gotten a little down on the guitar from what I can remember but I don't know how much of it is right since I haven't been able to find the tune anywhere. Nobody I ask seems to know it. Please help me with this ear worm! :)Here's what I have

Comments

• ChicagoChicago New
    Sounds like Troy Chapman's tune My Gypsy Hat on the Billet Deux CD Alita.
  • buddyboybuddyboy New
    Wow I can't believe how close that is! It's not the right tune though. The first few bars of the melody are almost exact but then the rest isn't the same. That's the best suggestion I've had so far though :). Someone told me I should watch the movie Chocolat because it might be in there. Umm, no thanks lol.
  • buddyboybuddyboy New
    Any other suggestions?
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Doesn't Pandora show the playlist?

Good luck. I hate it when I can't find out the name of a song!
  • buddyboybuddyboy New
    I listen to Pandora while I'm in the shower so it's hard to look at a playlist. I didn't need to look at that point in time since it didn't become an ear worm until after the fact. Now Pandora is withholding and won't play the tune again!