DjangoBooks.com

Bireli cm6 arp from Blues Claire

guit_boxguit_box New
edited April 2006 in Licks and Patterns Posts: 113
Does anyone know how he is fingering this one? It's the c minor 6 arpeggio that he repeats several times in a row. It's on one of the videos in the archive, but the fingering is not clear.

Comments

• dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    e13h15h13 11
    b                   13 10
    g                            12
    d                                 13 10
    a                                           12 10
    e                                                    11 8

• guit_boxguit_box New
    Dennis, thanks.

slightly off topic: I wanted to transcribe this lick and others from the video library. Does anyone know if there is a way to extract the audio only from the videos in the archive so I can then import them into Transcribe?
  • V-dubV-dub San Francisco, CA✭✭✭✭
    There are some more technical ways to do it, but I think the quickest and least painful is to use Audacity: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

And set it to record the wave out of your sound card while the video is playing. Then export the file to mp3 and open that in transcribe
  • NEvansNEvans Austin, TxNew
    There is also a program called wiretap, it will record whatever your audio is coming out of your computer to an MP3. I know they have it for Mac, but I'm not so sure about PCs. That thing is great though, I took all the audio off of my DVDs so I can listen to versions of songs from them. Its pretty cheap and fairly reliable.
  • guit_boxguit_box New
    thanks for the tips. I tried it first with Audacity and it worked, but there were many pops. Then I discovered that Transcribe has the same record feature and that worked much better. I have to say I've used a lot of the free software that allows you to slow the music down without changing the pitch. The algorithm they are using in transcribe is superior to all of them. Even at the slowest settings I can still hear a clear and recognizable tone from the guitar.
    thanks for the tip to use audacity.

When i record audio from a video, it records at a lower pitch. can anyone help?
  • DeziDezi New
    post the address of that video archive and I am gonna do the job