DjangoBooks.com

Haiduk - Demonicon [metal]

haidukhaiduk the forestNew bc rich warlock dark arts emg 81/85
in Welcome Posts: 2
Greetings!

Blackened death metal solo project HAIDUK returns with a crushing new release!
“DEMONICON”!

Inspired by fantasy books & games. CD booklet features a map and short stories relating to demons from the volcanic fortress of Octavia in the realm of Callost. Check out and comment!

metal crypt [4/5]
metal-rules [4/5]
brutalism [5/5]
canadian beats [5/5]
bravewords [8/10]
blackened death [8/10]
metal trenches [9/10]
pest webzine [8.5/10]

Album Available At:
http://www.haiduk.ca

Comments

• BonesBones Moderator
    Hmmm, uh, speechless. I'm not a connoisseur of metal so I can't comment.

But I do wonder what Django would say. :-)
  • JojoJojo London UK
    As relevant to the site as 'Celine Dion's Greatest Hits played on saw, spoon and washboard'.
    Scoredog
  • ScoredogScoredog Santa Barbara, Ca✭✭✭✭
    Yeah right?! Someone please turn on the headlights for our new friend Haiduk.
    He did go through the trouble of creating entire profile, I give him thumb up for that, he is detail oriented.
    I might even get around listening to it. I did listen to mostly heavy stuff not even 10 years ago. Maybe he's heard that a good chunk of metal shredders become Django converts.
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • I don't know. This does include a map and short stories relating to demons from the volcanic fortress of Octavia in the realm of Callos, so I might be swayed.
    Buco
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Did anyone understand the lyrics?

Maybe we should start a category for GJ standards played in HM style! What do you say we start with something romantic like Exactly Like You??? :-)
  • bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
    Buco - always the bridge builder
    Buco
    Yeah I listened to it.
    Should've stopped after the first one, after that pretty much the same. Rapid fire drum machine gets to be to much quick. He's a pretty decent picker though. Here I go again...
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • JojoJojo London UK
    @Jim Kaznosky it's his Hot Club De France
  • @Jojo I'm on board. I've played on a few sessions of stuff like this a few years back. The instruction I got for one solo was "play a really fast solo like 'meedly mee meeddle meedle meedle..."