DjangoBooks.com

My transcription of a little love a little kiss (solos)

renzokrenzok Perú✭✭ Geronimo Mateos Audrey
in Welcome Posts: 26
Im sharing my transcription of the 2 solos in a Little love a Little Kiss, any information or corrections are welcome

Comments

• rob.cuellarirob.cuellari ✭✭✭✭
    thanks! will try to correct if need be.
    edited June 2015 Posts: 114

i did it at 50% speed so you can see what i'm doing (the sound quality is poor b/c of webcam recording)

i ran through the first part, most of it is spot on. i've changed the fingerings so it could be played with 2 fingers (as django may have played it) also i slightly changed some of those E+B string things at the end...playing C+A instead of your C# + A

-rob
    pickitjohnrenzok
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    edited June 2015 Posts: 936
    @renzok
    Thanks, glad you care to share

If anyone is looking for the Chart and fingerings...
    This is one I made on Djangolizer. Corrections are welcomed

renzok
    i worked out the 2nd half of the django solo, only some very minor fixes (haven't figured out those little chords at the very end yet though. will post over weekend at some point)
  • renzokrenzok Perú✭✭ Geronimo Mateos Audrey
    the second solo is wonderful, the tremolo part its not to clear to me either, some help would be great!
    sorry for delay, but i finally uploaded 2nd part, hopefully some of these fingers are more intuitive (and more usable for other songs than what you tabbed out).

overall great though! if you'd like to do this with some other tunes i'd be more than happy to help!

volume is louder than i wanted, make sure your volume isn't blasting!

• MatteoMatteo Sweden✭✭✭✭ JWC Modele Jazz, Lottonen "Selmer-Maccaferri"
    edited June 2015 Posts: 393
    Thanks, all of you! I really love this recording, with Django's and Grapelly's alternating solos's, building up the intensity, step by step. Just guess what I'm working on right now in my practice sessions? Thanks for the inspiration!