DjangoBooks.com

Was:Picks Is:Guitar

JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
edited July 2006 in Classifieds Posts: 1,752
Hi all,

I've got two Wegen Button picks I don't use if anyone's looking to trade. I'd be interested in some of the other Wegens (3.5, Fatone, 7, etc) or Moustache picks, strings, etc...send me a PM if you're interested.

Best,
Jack

Comments

• JackJack western Massachusetts✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys,

I've had so many replies about the picks, I thought I'd let you all know that I've got this guitar for sale ($650+shipping, inc. case)-here's a pic of Joscho trying it out (he liked it)...

Best,
    Jack.
    By the way, the picks are gone...
  • sockeyesockeye Philadelphie sur SchuylkillNew
    Jack,

What make of guitar is that? I don't recognize it...

thanks,

John
    Hi John,

It's an Ace (not sure if you can make out the little spade logo on the headstock); they're made in New Hampshire by a guy named Allan Schwinn.

Best,
    Jack.
    By the way, Ace is short for Acoustic/Classic/Electric-you can see one of Allan's archtops in the background of the photo.
  • dennisdennis Montreal, QuebecModerator
    i've tried jack's ace, a worthy entry level guitar that should not be overlooked!
  • aa New York City✭✭✭✭
    I also have two rarely used Wegen buttons available for trade or cash. I'm looking for plastic to work with. I've tried Delrin, which is OK, but I'd liked to get hold of some Wegen-grade material. Or maybe some of the stuff that Moustache uses. Or a piece of tortoise shell. Or some Argies (10s).
    Www.alexsimonmusic.com
    Learn how to play Gypsy guitar:
    http://alexsimonmusic.com/learn-gypsy-jazz-guitar/
    Hi all,

Just a note to say my oval hole is still available (see pic above), but I'm also in the market for an amp, probably an AER Compact 60 or an Alpha. Let me know if you're interested in a trade; I'd probably be glad to let the guitar go and fork over some cash as well. Send a PM if you're interested...

Best,
    Jack.