DjangoBooks.com

Dell Arte Angelo Debarre Favino

Dell Arte Angelo Debarre for sale. Modele ADG1 Favino. Spruce top, flamed maple back and sides, 3 piece maple neck, ebony fretboard, DR tailpiece, and gold grover tuners. Great loud dry sound and the playability is great with less than 3mm action at the 12th fret. PM for more info or pictures. First 1000$ takes it or I'd consider trades for a plastic mac or something else thats cool! Comes with a case. Thanks

Comments

• pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    I Believe these Music Link Dell Arte's have been discontinued, not to be confused with the original John S. Kinnard Instruments

here's a link on this site of the Music Link Dell Arte Catalog...
    http://www.djangobooks.com/archives/dell_arte_catalog.pdf

@djangoisgod
    did you get a different G J guitar? :hmmm:

pick on
    pickitjohn :peace:
  • marksealemarkseale
    Please post pics. What shape is the neck? Is the neck maple or mahogany, the catalog specs mahogany.
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    pickitjohn wrote: »
    I Believe these Music Link Dell Arte's have been discontinued, not to be confused with the original John S. Kinnard Instruments

The Music Link Dell Arte's were short lived (built around 2006-2007). They were redesigned by Music Link and are now built in their custom shop and sold under the Paris Swing brand name:

http://www.djangobooks.com/Category/paris-swing

pickitjohn
  • Al WatskyAl Watsky New JerseyVirtuoso
    The catalog seems to indicate that the "signature" models are essentially Favino clones. One Jacques and one JP. Then the other models are Sel/Mac.
    That works. :-bd
  • StevearenoSteveareno ✭✭✭
    I have a Dell Arte (US made) Favino size guitar. I'm a small guy, but I like the tone of the big body. Do the Favino size bodies generally produce more low end and mid range than Selmer size guitars? I think Favino originally wanted to come up with something "different" and they were very popular when introduced. Seems like most modern builders are sticking with the Selmer size. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Swang on,
  • Al WatskyAl Watsky New JerseyVirtuoso
    Favino's tend to have more lows and low mids and a smoother top.
    The Selmer thing is bright but balanced and in the right hands cutting.
    Both are great.
    Its nice to have both sounds.
    The Selmer is a bit more comfy if your not a large person.
    More classical guitar size.
    A nice compromise is the Favino Macias size which is between both.