DjangoBooks.com

Single like me last night:)?

Dario NapoliDario Napoli Milano✭✭✭✭ Hahl Gitano Deluxe
in Welcome Posts: 300
Bobby McFerrin says:

for the next 5 days, you can download this mp3 and other 6 for FREE, and get half off on my new album at this link:
http://darionapoli.com/get-your-7-free-songs/
Cheers, thanks for listening in!

Comments

• pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    @Dario Napoli

Sweet, great to hear your Django take of……

Ooh, ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh
    (Don't worry)
    Ooh oo-ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh
    (Be happy)

:whistle:

Nice Job! Thanks, I got a tune going thru my head now with a whole NEW VIBE.

pick on
    pickitjohn
    Jazzaferri
  • StevearenoSteveareno ✭✭✭
    edited February 2014 Posts: 349
    Bravo! Great pickin' and lovely sweet tone on a classic tune. Way prefer this style over the shredders.
    Swang on, :peace:
  • Dario NapoliDario Napoli Milano✭✭✭✭ Hahl Gitano Deluxe
    Steve and John, you totally made my day!! Thanks, really appreciate your words, this record was quite a bit of work but reading messages like yours makes it all totally worth it, grazie:)
  • lostjohnlostjohn Charleston, WV✭✭ Altamira M01
    Dario, that was sweet. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I agree with Steveareno, this is much more musical than manic shredding.
    Dario Napoli
    Not that Dario can't play long a long string of fast notes, he can play ridiculously fast.
    But he uses it as a tool, not as a weapon. Like a good craftsman, he picks the right tool for the right job, not to put on some display of power.
    Dario Napoli
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • I like the feel in that one Dario
    Dario Napoli
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • Dario NapoliDario Napoli Milano✭✭✭✭ Hahl Gitano Deluxe
    You guys are making me blush! But I can't tell how much I appreciate your kind words guys, makes all the hard work even more worth it than it already is on its own...
    If you liked that one, here's a composition of mine that is sort of in the same intention as Don't Worry...

On the album I play it with Tolga During e Maurizio Geri and it really was a lot of fun to record:)

Also just a quick reminder, until thursday you can download these 7 alternate versions in mp3 + video FREE, and for whoever wants, 50% off on the album, at the link below:
    http://darionapoli.com/get-your-7-free-songs/
    Ciaoooo!
    pickitjohn
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    @Dario Napoli …
    Grazie
    Ciò che amate veramente
    :-c

Your love for music shows and is easily felt.
    I'm with you on the Make It A Sunny Day, approach to LIFE.
    ;)

I wasn't aware that you came through Texas and played. I would have love to have met and heard you. I signed up on your web site hope to catch you on your next trip. Let me know when your coming again.

pick on
    pickitjohn
  • lostjohnlostjohn Charleston, WV✭✭ Altamira M01
    Again, very nice, my friend. Reminds me a bit of the style of a lot of Pearl Django's stuff - which I like a lot. By the way, I have that same t-shirt, so your sense of style is also impeccable.
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Very nice, thanks!