DjangoBooks.com

What is your favorite MTV style Gypsy Jazz music video?

2»

Comments

• bohemewarblerbohemewarbler St. Louis, MO✭✭✭✭ Jordan Wencek No.26, Altamira M01D-12 fret
    Here's a tasty one by the Oridano Gypsy Jazz Band from Croatia.
  • bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
    Django Wagner vid is great!!
  • wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
    edited January 2014 Posts: 1,457
    hey, croatian one was good! rosenberg fuente thing was cringe worthy... what trash!

you guys probably already knew them but kikteff has a couple more older ones. he's a great singer, i'm sad that he doesn't sing on any of the newer stuff ..

• bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Wide Sky PL-1, 1940? French mystery guitar, ‘37 L-4
    Forgot about Hot Club of Detroit!

• bohemewarblerbohemewarbler St. Louis, MO✭✭✭✭ Jordan Wencek No.26, Altamira M01D-12 fret
    I'll take it back to the EU. This isn't an official music video. It's a live performance. But it has the different camera angles. The Hot Club of Hungary!

• MatteoMatteo Sweden✭✭✭✭ JWC Modele Jazz, Lottonen "Selmer-Maccaferri"
    edited January 2014 Posts: 393
    I posted this in an earlier thread. The dancers are terrific, and the bass player is funny:

• edited January 2014 Posts: 4,736
    If I could plug in my buddy's video. Not gypsy jazz at all but the song is called "Gypsy" and the band is using a lot of Balkan gypsy music flare. The song is actually devoted to the famous gypsy Šaban Bajramović.
    watch?v=AQQdD3jl0BE&sns=em

Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
    Here is an impressive 12 minute video - also described as a "short documentary of Gypsy Jazz" - featuring the Dutch talent The Thomas Baggerman Trio, along with short clips of Rosenberg Trio and jamming at the Django Reinhardt Festival at Samois. You shouldn't miss this one.
    wim