DjangoBooks.com

Django in June 2013 Lead Sheets and Transcriptions

andoatagnandoatagn Northampton, MAProdigy
edited May 2013 in Repertoire Posts: 134
Just thought some folks might be interested in the lead sheets and solo transcriptions we've prepared as part of our instructional program at Django in June this year. You'll find it all here:
http://www.djangoinjune.com/For_musicians/getready_Camp2013.html

All tips of the chapeau are due to Jack Soref, with an assist from Tim Robinson.

Cheers ya'll,
~Andrew

Comments

• Lango-DjangoLango-Django Niagara-On-The-Lake, ONModerator
    Has anybody out there converted these videos into MP3 files? I like to listen to stuff like this a lot while I'm driving to let it really sink in and percolate... I can do it myself but hate to spend several hours doing it if somebody else has already done the heavy lifting...

I'll be happy buy you a drink or whatever else you might like when I see you at DiJ. 8)

:wink:
    Paul Cezanne: "I could paint for a thousand years without stopping and I would still feel as though I knew nothing."

Edgar Degas: "Only when he no longer knows what he is doing does the painter do good things.... To draw, you must close your eyes and sing."

Georges Braque: "In art there is only one thing that counts: the bit that can’t be explained."