DjangoBooks.com

FS - Schertler Basik w/Pre-AII preamp ($350)

Josh GibsonJosh Gibson FLNew
edited August 2008 in Classifieds Posts: 29
I purchased all of these items new and have taken excellent care of them. First up...

Gitane DG-300 with hardshell case in excellent condition. A few details:

I made a tiny indent on the side of the fingerboard where the 9th fret marker usually is (had a hard time wrapping my Gadjo brain around the mark at the 10th fret).

There are some faint scratches from playing that could be buffed out easily.

There is one very small dent in the clearcoat on the lower bout, but it doesn't go through to the wood.

There are a few small spots on the neck heel that appear to be water spots, but are actually blemishes of some sort. It came that way brand new, but didn't bother me enough to return it. You really have to look to find them

$700 plus shipping.

Also:

Schertler Basik Set pickup and Pre-A-II preamp. This pickup is the Pro model with a 48V phantom power box. Both items in perfect condition. Only used about a half dozen times.

$400 plus shipping.

This is a great sounding setup and an easy way to jump right in to a giggable rig. If anyone out there is interested in a "package" deal, I'd be willing to knock off $50 and sell it for $1050 plus shipping.

Thanks for looking!

Josh Gibson

EDIT - I added a few pics. The fingerboard grime that's visible in one pic has been cleaned and looks as good as new.

Comments

• slackjawslackjaw AustraliaNew
    Hi Josh
    Is it still for sale & how much?
    Thanks, Pete
  • Josh GibsonJosh Gibson FLNew
    I guess I haven't checked in in some time!

Pete - Yes it's still available. If you're interested in everything, I'd be willing to sell the whole shebang for $1000 plus shipping.
  • Gno WanGno Wan New
    Hi Josh,

I'd be really interested in buying the guitar if it hasn't been sold, and assuming slackjaw doesn't want it.
  • Josh GibsonJosh Gibson FLNew
    Hi everyone - The guitar has been sold, but the pickup & preamp are still available for $350 plus shipping.

Josh