SickstringSickstring Chicago✭✭✭
edited February 2008 in Classifieds Posts: 36
Sage Gitane DG-300 Modele John Jorgenson in excellent condition

Purchased from fellow forum member

With tweed hardshell case

pics to follow

$650 + shipping

Comments

• Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    I think this is my old guitar, and if so, this is a really good deal. I only sold it when I bought my Manouche. Josh Hegg made the bridge, which really improved the sound over the stock one.
    I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.
  • SickstringSickstring Chicago✭✭✭
    Yep, this is your old JJ, Michael. Beautiful guitar. It was so cool of you to let me try it out when you came to town. This was a nice step up from my DG-255 but I'm ready to move on, again. I've got a lot of ground to cover!
  • Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    So, what are you thinking of moving on to?

I'll be up in Chicago in a few weeks, and it appears I'll be moving there for good by the end of the year. Send me your number (I lost it...) via PM and I'll give you a buzz. Maybe we can hook up to hear Alphonso.

Find my old JJ a good home, will you? I was really happy that you bought it, and I hope the next owner will enjoy it as well.
    I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.
    Well, without the benefit trying out guitars, my desire is all based on what I see and hear on the web, mostly. That's not really enough to go on, I know. Gotta get my hands on 'em. I'd love to hear your experience cos you've actually been playing some guitars.

Nothing against the Gitanes, of course. I used to be happy with the tone and playability I was getting from them so I'm sure I'm just having setup issues due to the change of seasons. But what keeps nagging at me are all the options out there. It's a disease, I tell ya! :D I ought to just focus on becoming a better player.

Hope I'm in town when you are. I'll be in Montreal from the 22nd to the 25th but we should hang out if I'm around. I'll drop you a PM.

Scott
    Sorry for the lousy photos. I could really use some natural light. I'll be happy to provide anyone with any individual close-ups if they would like.

Scott
  • jaxxonjaxxon Boulder, CO - USANew
    Hi -

I'm interested in this guitar. What's your
    email so I can bug you with questions, etc.?

Thanks,
    -jxn
    To those interested, my email is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Thanks again,

Scott
    The Jorgenson has sold - Thank you all for looking.

Scott