DjangoBooks.com

Comments

• V-dubV-dub San Francisco, CA✭✭✭✭
    That was pretty challenging. I kept second guessing myself!

86.1% here, so I'm not tonedeaf by their measure, though not "exceptional".

I know some past bandmates which I'd really want to take this. Hopefully it would encourage them to pursue a career in accounting.
  • Bill McNeillBill McNeill Seattle, Washington, USANew
    Maybe that's just the GJ-ers part of the histogram...
  • Bob HoloBob Holo Moderator
    86.1% on the Tone Deaf with reliable differentiation at 0.5625Hz diference at 500hz

Some of the patterns that were different seemed like natural progressions you'd expect to hear out of Philip Glass or someone of that ilk... so I'd hit "yes" because my brain was saying: "Yes, that makes sense to me" and then immediately think: "Crap... that wasn't the question..."

:)

Interesting stuff - thanks Andreas.
    You get one chance to enjoy this day, but if you're doing it right, that's enough.
  • djadamdjadam Boulder, CONew
    91.7% and I know I hit the wrong button on one of them - not bad for first thing in the morning. And yes, for those who noticed, 1pm is first thing in the morning for me!!
  • nuagesnuages central ar.✭✭✭
    91.7% for me as well. Did you take this test Andreas? If so, what's your score? I'm pretty sure you got them all correct though. :)
  • Micky DunneMicky Dunne Liverpool UK✭✭✭✭ Olivier Marin, JWC Modele Orchestre, AJL La Flasque
    88.9% but I had the TV on :roll:
    Fast and bulbous

www.manouchetones.com
  • ChadChad Bellingham, WashingtonNew
    I figured I got about 50% but wound up with 81%. It was a tough test.
    Wholly Man
  • Craig BumgarnerCraig Bumgarner Drayden, MarylandVirtuoso Bumgarner S/N 001
    Only one wrong? I think I only got one right! Actually, scored 70 the first time, then after a couple tries, low 80s. LOL, sounds like me, no talent, just willing to work at it. 8)

Craig
  • RKatzRKatz London✭✭✭✭
    I got 33percent but I had the mute on and was listening to Django, still I think I gained alot from taking the test :arrow: :idea: :?: :!: :?