DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Related Discussions

Who's Online (0)

Today's Birthday

stubby

Comments

• plankityplankity CTNew
    Michael: the track listings on your shopping cart page are exactly the same for disc one and disc two - is that accurate? I know these standards get covered repeatedly but that would be a *first*.

Also is this double disc really only $17 plus shipping? Great value!

best,
    N--
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    The track listing is actually correct. The CD has a unique design in that the first disc has all contemporary players doing songs that Django did. Then the second disc has Django's versions of the same song!

'm
  • plankityplankity CTNew
    Thanks for the clarification: then it *is* indeed a *first*!

best,
    N--
  • tomcramtomcram St. Louis, MONew
    What a great CD! Wow, I just got it and its a great mix of songs and interpretations, plus an entire CD of Django. I listen to it constantly in the car to and from work. Buy it, you'll love it! The Django CD is like a free bonus and what a nice bonus.

Tom - who is just getting into Gyspy jazz, but knows great playing when he hears it!
    J.T. (Tom) Crammond
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tomcram@accessus.net">tomcram@accessus.net</a><!-- e -->