DjangoBooks.com

Best Selmac GIG BAG holy grail - fit/protection/etc

13»

Comments

• Micky DunneMicky Dunne Liverpool UK✭✭✭✭ Olivier Marin, JWC Modele Orchestre, AJL La Flasque
    This is what I have been using, at least I think it is this model! Had it for about 4 years and the only problems I have had is the occasional tightening of screws on the side and a couple of lost zip pullers. Apart from that it us still in great condition and more importantly it is a great fit.
    Fast and bulbous

www.manouchetones.com
  • wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
    how are you finding it one year later? i'm considering one of these for the B52 bomber, thats 670mm scale 14 fret neck 15 13/16" body, 3 13/16" deep. your photo makes it look like an awfully close fit , is that the "classical" bag?
  • I've had this for a year and have not had a single problem.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessor ... yfoam-case
  • Tele295Tele295 San Buenaventura (Latcho Drom), CA✭✭✭ Gitane DG300, D500
    I'm quite pleased with my Roadrunner Roadster bag for my Gitane Jorgenson (Selmer size). It fits snugly and it's got plenty of pockets and backpack straps. Water resistent, although it doesn't rain here enough to really know. It's a briefcase that holds my guitar, and I use for everything except gigs where I have to fly. It costs about $50 from places like Musicians Friend.

DV016_Jpg_Large_543023.jpg
    The RoadRunner Roadster Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag is equipped with 9 pockets and plenty of dense foam padding. It also boasts a water-resistant nylon exterior, string protectors at head and bridge, and a loop for conveniently hanging your gig bag.
    Jill Martini Soiree - Gypsy Swing & Cocktail Jazz
    http://www.jillmartinisoiree.com