Logo
Call Us
Categories

DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Related Discussions

Who's Online (1)

• crookedpinky 9:27AM

Columbus, OH Gypsy Jazz

Hey everyone,

I posted here back on September looking for some people in Columbus who were interested in getting together for some manouche. After months of searching we've got a violinist and 2 guitar players together--practicing weekly for a bit now.

If there is anyone else who is new to the Columbus area or was waiting for jam sessions to start--they definitely have. Send me a PM if you're around and we'll get you set up, we'll be gigging pretty soon too.

Sam

Comments

• Lango-DjangoLango-Django Niagara-On-The-Lake, ONModerator
    I live in Canada, but I go down to Akron OH every month or so to visit my 86-yr-old dad.

I don't know when I'll next be going down to Ohio, but if you'd be up for a jam session I'd be willing to drive down to Columbus for the day.

Alternately, if you are ever up in the Akron/Cleveland area, let me know and we could get together at my dad's place or my brother's place in Brecksville, a Cleveland suburb.

Regards,

Will Wilson
    "Yet another senseless tragedy brought to you by the Corporate Gun Lobby!"

"Well regulated militia" --- what a great idea!"

"If gun control is such a dumb idea, why does Congress have metal detectors?"
  • Awesome, I pm'd you with my info.