Call Us

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Today's Birthday

Related Discussions

Who's Online (2)

• fourowls 3:05PM
  • jonpowl 3:05PM

Columbus, OH Gypsy Jazz

Hey everyone,

I posted here back on September looking for some people in Columbus who were interested in getting together for some manouche. After months of searching we've got a violinist and 2 guitar players together--practicing weekly for a bit now.

If there is anyone else who is new to the Columbus area or was waiting for jam sessions to start--they definitely have. Send me a PM if you're around and we'll get you set up, we'll be gigging pretty soon too.

• Lango-DjangoLango-Django Niagara-On-The-Lake, ONModerator
    I live in Canada, but I go down to Akron OH every month or so to visit my 86-yr-old dad.

I don't know when I'll next be going down to Ohio, but if you'd be up for a jam session I'd be willing to drive down to Columbus for the day.

Alternately, if you are ever up in the Akron/Cleveland area, let me know and we could get together at my dad's place or my brother's place in Brecksville, a Cleveland suburb.

Will Wilson
    "Yet another senseless tragedy brought to you by the Corporate Gun Lobby!"

"Well regulated militia" --- what a great idea!"

"If gun control is such a dumb idea, why does Congress have metal detectors?"
  • Awesome, I pm'd you with my info.