DjangoBooks.com

Sent my buddy to La Chope to see Ninine.. PICS!

drollingdrolling New
edited November 2005 in CD, DVD, and Concert Reviews Posts: 153
..he took his wife to Paris for a week so I told him he'd better head over to check out one of my favorite players. My friend's an electric blues guitarist, but of course he was blown away by Ninine, who was there w/Mondine and another player (Rocky?). Told me in a brief e-mail that it was the highlight of his trip.

He sent me a few JPEGS which I'd post if I knew how. Also took some video which I haven't seen (or heard) yet. What a cool & funky little bar... There's that classic photo of Django up on the wall..

Wish I'd been there, too.

Thanks, Michael, for stocking 'My Dream of Love', and Ted for posting a review of this great CD!

david

Comments

• MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Hey David...use the new "upload image" feature! It's super easy to post jpegs.

'm
  • djangologydjangology Portland, OregonModerator
    test1.jpg

cool! it works!
  • drollingdrolling New
    lachope.jpg
    lacnopeinterieur.jpg
    ninine.jpg
    Now, what if I can get my hands on the video?
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    well...if I get stoked I might try modding the forum to allow media attachments like audio and video. I can probably set it up so you can stream video in your post. It'll probably take me a couple of long nights...I'll try to do it if I ever get some time!

'm