Logo
Call Us
Categories

DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Today's Birthday

Ampsmasher

Related Discussions

Who's Online (1)

• steffo 1:57AM

Saving the videos

BluesBop HarryBluesBop Harry Mexico city, MexicoVirtuoso
edited October 2005 in Welcome
Hi, Michael!
Thanks a lot for the free videos on your website, Im enjoying them so much, and I was wondering if theres a way to save them to my computer.
Thanks.
BTW. Maybe you missed my last posts regarding tremolos on the Gypsy picking section? I know I ask a lot of dumb stuff, but I really cant help it :oops:

Comments

• MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Hi Harry...the videos are for streaming only.

Thanks!

'm
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    BTW. Maybe you missed my last posts regarding tremolos on the Gypsy picking section? I know I ask a lot of dumb stuff, but I really cant help it :oops:

You mean the one about Mystery Pacific? I don't know that tune too well...maybe someone else has some insight into the tremolo for that song.

'm
  • BluesBop HarryBluesBop Harry Mexico city, MexicoVirtuoso
    Oh well...so I cant save em eh? No problem they are cool enough to wait on them...I have a dial-up connection :roll:
    I meant the earlier post about the "slight adjustment of the forefinger and thumb" and the wrist angle. I wanted you to clarify them for me.
    I´ve been working very hard with the Gypsy Picking book and I got almost all the book down pretty good, but... tremolos and the ascending chromatics.
    I really dont get the "turning the pick inward" bit, for tremolos. If I turn my wrist to the right I feel tension creeping up, I think I must have misunderstood your advice.
    Can you explain it to me in a "tremolo for dummies" kind of way?