DjangoBooks.com

gypsy jazz german players are needed badly- shops

rafapakrafapak ✭✭
edited January 2011 in Gypsy Jazz 101 Posts: 218
hi guys

I am looking for germany gypsy guitar players. You guys probably know where good shops with gypsy guitars are in Germany. Well, I wrote an email to pro arte company that is supposed to be SAGA dealer but unfortunately received no response. The same case was with few different online shops selling gypsy guitars. My problem is that I would not like to use internet shop for buying gypsy guitar. My favourite way to buy an instrument is just to go to a shop and just keep the guitar in my hands for a couple of minutes before making decision. With internet shops you can't do that. I am sure it is possible to find good shops in Germany that sell gypsy guitars. Please, let me know guys which shops should I contact. It doesn't matter to me where in Germany. Well, shops close to border with Poland would be desired but I will go wherever in Germany to buy Gitane guitar. Please, help me in this matter.

Comments