DjangoBooks.com

My Eimers Rosenberg guitar stolen at Samois !!!

duotiltduotilt Belgium✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in Welcome Posts: 23
My Eimers Stochelo Rosenberg model guitar has been stolen on fridaynight. I was playing with some Guys and in the end just Don Vink keep until 4h30 in the morning. I put my guitar in the tent where my buddy is sleeping and went for a drink and a half hour later my guitar was gone. This was in Samoreau.
In the bag was also a stimer and a blue Leatherman-knife, some cards from my band sa swing.
The serial is SRSM-C09.
I know my change is very little, but if someone have seen something or maybe you can by it, please, please contact me . You know how important a guitar can be ..
For the rest was it a fantastic year with a lot of good jams and performances.

Thanks for watching,

Comments

• pinkgarypinkgary ✭✭✭
    How terrible!

My sympathies..

A lot of people will read this, i'm sure. It can't go far...
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    That's awful! There ought to be a special place in Hell for people who steal musical instruments.

Here's hoping you get it back, safe and sound.
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • HCQHCQ Northeast NJ✭✭✭
    klaatu wrote:
    That's awful! There ought to be a special place in Hell for people who steal musical instruments.

Here's hoping you get it back, safe and sound.

I sincerely hope you get your guitar back. I agree with Ben and very much hope the thief has a change of heart and returns it or whomever hands this guitar ends up in reads this returns it.

Best,
    HCQ